Please note that every challenge in this blog can be entered with any form of art work, not just cards. Themes may have to be slighly altered, but as long as they represent the general idea, feel free to enter.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

What Can You Do with One Sheet of Paper?



Have you been reading Mondays with Mel on our blog? She really lit a fire under my muse this week with her "So Little Paper, SO Many Cards" post. So I've taken up the challenge, but in a smaller way. I took one sheet of patterned paper, and added a punch, a few stickers and some paint chips.
I ended up with five Christmas cards, four ATCs, and a handful of punched snowmen, along with the "negatives" from punching those snowmen. The cards will join 16 others that I made for Operation Write Home, again their creation inspired by our own Mel. I'll turn the ATCs into tiny Christmas cards for my co-workers, and the punchies? Well, I'm sure I'll find something to do with them this winter. It's supposed to be a bitterly cold, snowy one here in the midwest according to the Farmer's Almanac.
So now it's my turn to challenge you, and you can "kill two birds with one stone" by following the current color challenge when I ask you to show us what you can create with just one sheet of paper! Here are the colors you can use for the challenge ending August 31.

2 comments:

Just leave a little love and consider being a follower; better yet join us!