Please note that every challenge in this blog can be entered with any form of art work, not just cards. Themes may have to be slighly altered, but as long as they represent the general idea, feel free to enter.

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Anything But a Card Winner Posted

We had some lovely inspiration projects, as well as some lovely players' projects. I apologize that this post is a tad late, but results are in. #2, which is GEMIEL. Gemiel, congrats and your prize will be mailed this week!! Here is her entry, a beautiful layout:

We also have a Surprise Goody Bag going to #2 again, which means Mel is getting the Goody Bag. Congrats to all our participants, winners and talented crafter, all!!
 True Random Number Generator
  2Powered by RANDOM.ORG

2 comments:

  1. Wow, my first challenge here and I'm a winner!! I'm so excited. Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgoodness Gemiel - so wonderful! I'm very happy you entered the challenge, I just love that layout!!! Again, CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete

Just leave a little love and consider being a follower; better yet join us!