Please note that every challenge in this blog can be entered with any form of art work, not just cards. Themes may have to be slighly altered, but as long as they represent the general idea, feel free to enter.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tutorial Tuesday - Spinning Swing Card

I love cards in motion. I love easel cards that stand up and tri-fold shutter cards that have so much dimension. I love swing cards, but I absolutely adore SPINNING Swing cards. I made a YouTube video tutorial on how to measure, fold, cut and create this unique card.  It's easier than you think!
I can see a red, white & blue theme for the fourth of July, or a sparkly snowflake for this winter (okay, no talk about cold weather months). It makes a great presentation when mailed as the recipient pulls the card out of the envelope.
Here's a Halloween card using the same technique:

Have fun trying your hand at this extraordinary card!

3 comments:

  1. Super Great Tutorial!!! Looks easy peasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and YOU did a great easy video on how to make it. Direct and to the point! Thanks so much!!!

    :) Febe G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Febe! I like to SEE what I'm supposed to do, not just read it!

      Delete

Just leave a little love and consider being a follower; better yet join us!