Please note that every challenge in this blog can be entered with any form of art work, not just cards. Themes may have to be slighly altered, but as long as they represent the general idea, feel free to enter.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Paint Chip Inspiration

I have a very messy desk today, so I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't pull anything out of, well, anywhere, without using what's already on my desk. So what did I find first but four large paint chips. I decided to keep them as strips and make the card above. Bim, bam boom. I was done and had leftover strips so I made the bookmarks below.
 I used a punch for the butterfly topper, and I used the tiny butterflies that were punched out to mismatch each bookmark. The stamp is from a Stampin Up set. The projects took less than ten minutes in all!
What can you use with paint chips? If you don't have any, I believe all the sales people are helping other customers in the garden center, so now's your chance to grab a few (handfuls)!
And as always, crafters, have fun!

1 comment:

Just leave a little love and consider being a follower; better yet join us!