Please note that every challenge in this blog can be entered with any form of art work, not just cards. Themes may have to be slighly altered, but as long as they represent the general idea, feel free to enter.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Little ATC Card Inspiration

Since I was overwhelmed this Christmas with family drama and no time off from work, I didn't get a chance to make my co-workers their annual ATC Christmas cards, so I promised myself I would make some for Valentine's Day.  They love these little pieces of art, so I was happy to create for them.  There are about 12 people that I cherish enough to create my cards, and I am finishing off another four while I type, so I'll let you see them later in the week.  But see how easy it is to make a bunch of these to give to friends and family?  I hope you try your hand at these!  Remember, if you do, to upload your photo with Mr. Linky below.  I heard through the grapevine that he was acting crotchety again, but my heroine, Anna, came to the rescue and soothed his savage soul (or whipped him into shape, I don't honestly know what she does to get him to behave!).
Looking forward to seeing your cards!

1 comment:

Just leave a little love and consider being a follower; better yet join us!